Land Use Plan and Secondary Plans
( ! ) This content is available only in the original language.
21. Secondary Plans
1. (1) A Secondary Plan shall be prepared for Secondary Planning Areas defined in a Land Use Plan in order to —
1. (a) ensure the better planning and regeneration of selected areas;
2. (b) provide a process and a framework for addressing planning issues affecting or characterizing specific areas;
3. (c) strengthen existing developed areas and to facilitate, where desirable, appropriate and orderly redevelopment;
4. (d) ensure the orderly, efficient and appropriate development of large tracts of vacant or underutilized land;
5. (e) ensure that desirable characteristics of an area are protected and enhanced.
Land Use Plan (4) A Land Use Plan may define Secondary Planning Areas as areas of comprehensive development that should be developed or redeveloped as a whole or in phases as part of a whole where more detailed directions for land use, infrastructure, transportation, environment, urban...